iCloud Drive is the updated firmware version of iCloud since the introduction of iOS 8. iCloud Drive and iCloud is the cloud storage system provided by Apple Inc. Users who use the devices – iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch can create an iCloud account. You have to know that your iCloud Drive login is only possible with an iCloud account. So make sure you have an account that is valid and working. After that, you can choose what you wish to automatically sync, upload, store or delete from the cloud. To make sure you save Mobile Data, you should only choose to sync and upload over a WiFi connection.
How To Login to iCloud Drive on Web Browser:
- If your browser is open, go to the iCloud’s website – www,icloud.com.
- You can access this website from any browser as it is not restricted to Safari.
- You can also access this website from your Windows PC as well.
- Once your browser loads icloud.com, you can see the iCloud Drive login option.
- So, in the top field, enter your email address of iCloud Drive Login.
- Next, enter your password and make sure Caps Lock is off first.
- The above step is necessary as your password is case sensitive.
- So use Caps Lock only for the upper cased letters in your password.
- Before signing in, make sure the box next to ‘Keep me signed in‘ option is not ticked.
- This should be done if you are not using your personal laptop or PC.
- Then, either press your Enter key or click on the Enter icon.
- Your iCloud drive login will be successful if your login details matches.
A iCloud Drive login is not possible on from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You can only sync, upload or delete the synced which is on the cloud storage. You can however download the application of the iCloud Drive onto your PC or laptop. This desktop application can work both on Windows and Mac.
How To Login to iCloud Drive on Windows or Mac:
- Make sure you have downloaded and installed the application.
- Then, make sure you are using the upgraded iCloud Drive.
- Then choose to launch the application on your desktop.
- Enter your email address and password of your iCloud Drive login.
- You should then click on the login option to sign in.
To make sure of iCloud Drive, make sure all your synced devices is able to use it. Then only, you should upgrade to iCloud Drive on all devices. For more information on iCloud Drive Download and setup, click on the link provided.