Apple’s cloud storage is iCloud. Basically, you get a free 5 GB of free cloud storage if you are an Apple device user. This 5 GB storage space will hold pretty steady. It works best if you store basic files like contacts, mail and calendars. However, if you start storing files like pictures and videos, you can find it is insufficient. This is because Pictures and videos can be shot at high resolutions. You can buy more iCloud storage if you wish to. There are four available iCloud storage plans. The iCloud Storage cost for those plans in different regions are given in the link.
How to Buy More iCloud Storage on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
- If you are using iOS 8.0 or later, go to Settings > iCloud > Storage. For iOS 5 to iOS 8, go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup.
- There, you can tap on Change Storage Plan.
- Below Choose Upgrade, you will see the Available iCloud Storage Plans.
- Tap on the Plan you want.
- Then, tap the blue Buy option on the top right corner of that window.
- You might be asked for your password. Type that in and tap on OK.
- Click Continue when the Payment Information Required window prompts you.
- In the Credit Card portion, choose your Credit Card type. After that, type in your Card Number and Security Code.
- In the Expiration Date section, give your Expiration Month and Year of the cloud storage.
- You should then give your Title, First Name, Last Name, Address, Country Code and Postal Code.
- Last, you can give your phone number.
- Tap on Done to buy more iCloud storage.
How to Buy More iCloud Storage Plans on PC:
- Launch the iCloud application on your PC.
- Type in your email address and password of your Apple ID. Click on Sign in.
- Click on Storage when you get logged in.
- Click on Buy More Storage next.
- Choose a Storage Plan and click on Buy.
- Log into your Apple ID once more.
- Provide your Billing information like Credit Card details.
- Then, click on Buy.
You can also upgrade your plans from your Mac PC and laptops.
How to Buy More iCloud Storage on Mac:
- Click on Apple Menu, go to System Preferences. After that, click on iCloud.
- In the lower-right corner, click on Manage.
- It is either Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan. Click on it to proceed.
- Select a storage Plan you want.
- Click on Next and you will need to type in your Apple ID’s password.
- Give your Billing Information if it is not stored in iCloud.
- Click Buy and you will upgrade your iCloud Storage.