iCloud is a cloud storage computing system to backup digital data online. Digital data like contacts, iWork, photos, videos, music, etc can get backed up. Before you can log into iCloud, you must set up an Apple ID on your device. You can sign in to iCloud in three various platforms once you have set it up. iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch are the Apple Devices that have the iCloud functionality. iCloud has a free storage plan of 5 GB, and four paid plans if this is not enough. With the introduction to the new iOS 8, iCloud Drive has been introduced. For details, on iCloud drive, you can refer to http://www.icloudlogins.net/icloud-drive/.
How to Sign into iCloud on Your Apple Device?
- If you are first time user, you will need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- You will need to enter your email address and password in the two fields.
- This email address does not need to be a @icloud.com id as long as it is connected to iCloud.
- When entering your password, please remember it is case sensitive.
- To start using the iCloud storage system, you must sync your Apple Device to iCloud.
- To sync it, Toggle it on, a green colour is always an indication that it is switched on.
- Now that you have synced your Apple Device, you can start using iCloud properly.
How To Sign into iCloud on Your Web Browser?
- When you are on your web browser, click to open a New Tab.
- In the address bar, type in www.icloud.com and press your Enter key.
- Wait for the iCloud web page to load on your web browser.
- When the home page loads, you can see the login option there.
- Hence, type in your email address in the first empty field.
- Second, type in your password with care as it is case sensitive.
- During your iCloud login, you can choose to keep yourself signed in.
- To do that, tick the box next to the ‘Keep me signed in‘ Option.
- The above step should not be done by users who are not using their personal PC.
How To Sign in to iCloud App on Your Windows PC/MAC?
- Make sure you already have installed the iCloud application.
- If not, you can easily go to Apple.com to download it.
- Run the iCloud application by double-clicking on its icon.
- So proceed to sign in by typing in your email address and password.
- Click on the ‘Sign In‘ button at the bottom when you finished.
The great thing about using the iCloud application on the desktop is its functionality. You can check for how much storage is left on iCloud. You can also delete files off your iCloud from the desktop application. Or choose to add more files from your desktop itself. All you need to do is sync your Apple device with a working internet connection to see the change. Secure your iCloud login by not revealing your password to anyone.