iCloud Email is the push mail account you get from syncing your Apple Device to iCloud. This will make sure that all your mail to your iCloud email account will get sent to all synced devices. To get started on this iCloud email service, you must have enabled iCloud with an Apple ID. You can enable the same Apple ID among several iOS devices you might have. You can then enable the iCloud Email on your Apple Devices, Mac and Windows PC. It is quite convenient if you have a working internet connection and an iCloud mail id.
How To Check iCloud Email on iCloud.com?
- Please remember you can only use the website icloud.com on your desktop.
- You should open a new Tab if your web browser is already running.
- In the address bar, type in the web address – www.icloud.com.
- You should then hold down your Enter key to load the website.
- Once, the website loads, you can see the iCloud login option.
- Simply enter your email address and password of your iCloud ID / Apple ID.
- Click on the Login option which is an arrow or press Enter to sign in.
- When you are signed in, you will see your iCloud Control Panel.
- The iCloud Email icon ‘Mail‘ will be situated on the left corner of the browser.
- To check iCloud Email, click on the Mail icon and your inbox will load.
- Within the iCloud Mail inbox, you can check for new emails or sent new email.
- Remember you must have a valid @iCloud.com email address to recieve emails.
- For help on how to create @icloud.com, please refer to the article – iCloud Mail Setup.
To check iCloud email on your Apple Devices is quite simple and you do not need to use a browser. Simply setup iCloud and turn it on from your Settings Menu and turn on Mail. To simply check iCloud mail on your devices, connect to the internet. You can either connect to a WiFi or use 3G mobile data whichever is available to you.
How To Check iCloud Email on Mac?
- To start checking your iCloud emails on Mac, you can use your browser.
- In this article, we will show to how to use the iCloud for Mac application to check mail.
- Go to and select your System Preferences from your Apple Menu on Mac.
- Click on the iCloud icon when the System Preferences Menu loads.
- Continue to login with your iCloud account to access the application on Mac.
- To login, you will need to enter your email address and password of your Apple ID.
- You will then get logged in and then go ahead and click on the Mail icon.
- There you will check icloud email on your Mac via the iCloud desktop application.
These are the ways you can access your iCloud email in various ways. To check your iCloud email on Windows, you will need to setup an Email cilent.