iCloud is a way to backup all your files to its cloud server. You can then access those files from your Mac and Windows PC. You can also drag and drop items to backup files from your PC. You can use the iCloud Control Panel application for that. These will appear on your iOS devices with the same Apple ID. Now if you have iTunes, you can do that too with your media files. With your iTunes login, you can transfer files from PC to device. Or you can do it the other way round. Basically, iTunes is more than just a media player.
How To Login on iTunes?
- Launch the iTunes application on your PC.
- For Mac users, click its icon on the Dock Menu or Apple Menu.
- When it has launched, you click on Account. This is on the top left corner of your browser.
- A drag down Menu will appear below it.
- You should see the Sign in… text.
- Click on that.
- A iTunes login dialog page will appear.
- Type in your Apple ID email address first.
- Next, type in your password.
- Click the Sign in button.
- You will then get signed in.
Now if you get your iTunes login details wrong, you wouldn’t get signed. For that, you will be required to reset the password of your iTunes login.
How To Reset Apple ID’s Password?
- On the iTunes login dialog window, click the Forgot Apple ID or Password? link.
- The http://iforgot.apple.com/ tab will open on your default browser.
- Here, you will need to enter your Apple ID email address.
- Click Next and click on Reset by Email to send you reset instructions.
- So log into that email address.
- Look for Apple’s email in your inbox. Check the Spam folder if it is not there.
- You will then need to click the Apple ID Reset Password link in that email.
- The Reset Password tab will load.
- Enter a new strong password. Type that in again.
- Click on Confirm and you have reset your password.
You can also reset your itunes login aka Apple ID password by answering Security Questions. You will need to correctly answer two of the three Security Questions you set while Apple ID sign up. And then, they will give you the option to reset your password. Hence, look at our iTunes download article if you wish to use this Application. Please leave us a feedback on the Comments section below.